Terms & Conditions
1. To confirm an order Designer Cakes requires a deposit. This can be paid directly into Designer
Cakes bank account: 06-0889-0314548-00 Please use your name and date of event as reference Your order is confirmed when deposit is received.
Your deposit is nonrefundable, No Deposit- No order.
2. Balance of payment is required the week before the event date stated on your quote sheet – your
cake will NOT be delivered if the balance is not paid in due time unless arrangements have been
3. All care is taken for delivery of your cake – however Designer Cakes is not liable for acts of god, road
closures, or unforeseen incidents. In the event of Force Majeure Designer Cakes reserves the right
to refer or sub contract any order to a registered cake maker of our choosing.
4. Designer Cakes builds cakes to travel – instructions for transporting your cake are included.
Designer Cakes cannot be held responsible for damage to the cake after delivery or pick up.
5. Any problem with your cake must be reported back to Designer Cakes within seven (7) days of event
or pick up. For refund purposes- Designer Cakes requires the faulty cake to be returned within 3
days of event. If you are unable to produce the uneaten cake a full refund may not be given.
6. Cancellation Policy: - (unless otherwise negotiated)
- More than 14 days prior to event - loss of deposit paid
- Less than 14 days prior to event but up until 72 hours prior - loss of 50% total cost of cake
- Less than 72 hours prior to event - 100% total cost of cake
7. Cake stands / boards are to be returned within five (5) working days of event or by arrangement with
8. Designer Cakes reserves the right to take photos of their work and use them for advertising purposes.
This includes photos taken on site at venues. The photo may be used in advertising and on social
media but only after the event has taken place.
I have read, understood and agree to Designer Cakes Terms and Conditions Y / N